- Maths Curriculum Intent Statement
- Maths Curriculum Journey
- Maths GCSE Curriculum Overview
- YEAR 7 Maths Curriculum Overview
- YEAR 8 Maths Curriculum Overview
- YEAR 9 Maths Curriculum Overview
Targeted pupils are encouraged to attend regular after school catch-up sessions. throughout the year. (Although anyone is welcome to attend)
Revision classes are frequently held and publicised to students within the faculty.
The Problem & Investigation Club (PI Club) meets weekly where more problematic mathematical issues and concepts are discussed and tackled. In addition kinaesthetic challenges are available to make the mind think on a different level.